Thursday, April 10, 2008

Darrell's Appliance


All the way from beautiful downtown Benson the check came! 50 dollars of funding for our cardboard box building house project. We are officially sponsored. Its funny because appliance companies all of the valley are fighting for the sponsorship. We're no NASCAR we can only do so much.


Here I am with the check, I was thinking to myself right then I wanted one of those big novelty checks. Yeah that would have been TIGHT!

Well I have to finish Enchanted, it like the tenth time i have seen it.

Until next time peace out ya'll!!

5 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

I hear those Darrell's Appliance folks are good people :-) and definitely the ONLY place in town to buy your appliances, well that is if you want quality appliances with excellent service attached.

Dee said...

So C O O L ! ! ! Darrells is awesome! We love them. There is NO OTHER appliance store in the Valley ! ! ;D

Mark and Cristin said...

I used to work for them!

This is MARK not CRISTIN!

stacey said...

I love how Mark likes to yell his name and Cristin's when he clarifies that it is him writing. I've seen some stuff that has been purchased at and discounted by Darrell's Appliance and it is pretty fancy. :)

Destination Davis said...

Sweet, Ry! Any money is good money. (Except dirty money.)