Saturday, June 14, 2008

My tag

Ok here it is..

5 things on my list to do today:
1. Wake up.
2. Find a job.
3. Get turned down by more employers.
4. Play some video games.
5. Write a song with Colin.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Oreos.
2. Cookies.
3. Cookie dough.
4. Pop Corn.
5. Bread.

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy all video games possible.
2. Let Dad handle all the money so my billions can make trillions.
3. Do humanitarian aid all over the world.
4. Buy back my first car (84 Chevy cavalier wagon.) and pimp it out. we're talking flat screen T.V. s everywhere even the mud flaps. Sweet surround sound system and other bells and whistles.
5. Run for office.

5 bad habits:
1. Being too good looking.
2. Being messy, not cleaning up after myself.
3. Putting school work off to the last second.
4. Arguing with anyone about dumb things.
5. Staying up late.

5 places I have lived:
1. Logan UT
2. Fairfax VA
3. Quetzaltenago Quatemala
4. San Rafeal Quatemala
5. Burke VA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Three Men And A Shovel Landscaping
3. Baby Sitter
4. Thats about it until someone hires me...
5. ?

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have a Sword.
2. I have been playing a Star Wars version of Dungeons and Dragons.
3. I hate the feel of velvet.
4. I want to vote for Ron Paul.
5. I love flowers.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Finally! Good tag! I did not know that you hated velet - guess what your getting for Christmas!!!