Thursday, December 4, 2008

The things I've done this semester



This is actually something I did this summer. The week before we jumped from the higher cliff which was about 50 feet up. We were not able to this time cause the water level had dropped.



Even though none of the resorts are open we found a place at Tonys Grove which is high enough up in the mountains to have snow to board on.



From time to time its fun to get some shot guns and riffles and blow pumpkins up.



Actually I'm not too sure what happened that night. . .That's Barbara and Kylee



Here are some of my friends, in the back its Colin who grew up in our ward back east, next to him is Nate my roommate then his girlfriend Lauren. In the front Whitney then Kayla than me! and no I'm not dating any of them. Well maybe Colin but we will see how that works out.

1 comment:

Dee and Bob said...

Great post. I especially like the shooting of the pumpkins! I also like that studying did not get in the way of your social life!!!