Saturday, March 8, 2008

Aloha

so i made it finally to Hawaii...if it was any other destination i would have been more upset. The day started out in Logan Utah and it was snowing. I was waiting for it to snow all week to snowboard. At the Salt Lake airport I had to get my ticket through a computer thats in front of the bag check-in. It wouldn't work so I had to go through like 3 different lines, then when that was figured out it took more than 30 minutes to file through the security line. The plane flight to Phoenix was okay but I was told the day before that my baggage would have to be picked up at Phoenix. They were wrong...I waited forever for all the bags to come out and it never did. I asked the help desk and they explained it was sent directly to Honolulu. I had woken up in the morning a little sick, all day long it got worse. I haven't been sick since September, why now? Oh well I'm here and it's wonderful.

1 comment:

Mark and Cristin said...

WHAT?? After all that, they checked your bag directly? Those airline people that called are not the brightest bulbs are they...we're glad you're there safe and sound! Have fun!