Friday, March 21, 2008

Wi wi uh uh!



Dave (my roommate) and his date on Thursday dyed eggs in honor of easter. You know easter right? The holiday we celebrate the resurrection with eggs, and a bunny. They asked me and Mark to judge who made the best and i chose this one. I thought he looked French so I named him Pierre z egg.




Here he is doing some around the house activities. On the left he is cooking some French fries in the frying pan. And on the right is him relaxing in the love sac watching his favorite movie Les Mesrable.



Now here he is surfing the web. He likes to look up online how to be more rude to Americans when they visit Paris.

So there you have it, the French Egg.

weird......

4 comments:

Dee said...

Loved Pierre, but would also enjoy seeing the runner ups! What were they doing while Pierre was cooking,relaxing and surfing?

CORYNN AND JER said...

That's pretty funny. You guys have a lot of time on your hands! I'm with mom, I want to see the other eggs they dyed!

Mark and Cristin said...

Love the flag background, and also love this post. You can be funny you know.

stacey said...

Hilarious.

And I understood your post's title after I read about Pierre Z Egg's adventures.

It was so funny I won't worry about the French misspellings. :)